Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, February 1

Give those Rejects Time

Back in December I was working on my Creative Jumpstart video -- had limited time -- and was sick. Like super sick with a stomach ailment. I was tired. Stressed. Uninspired. Rushed.

You name it. This was one of my rejects.


Today I like it. Well, this part of it anyway. I cut the really ugly other part off and burned it.

What's the moral of the story? If you create something that you don't really like, just walk away for a while and when you come back you might feel differently about it -- or parts of it.

Thanks for dropping by today, have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.