Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, January 29

My Project for 2016

I'm working on a new book for 2016. Not sure that I will fill all the pages in a year, but I'm gonna work as often as I can to to add art and words to this lovely blank book.



I will probably even add some stamped pages.


Oh wait, I already did.


I love my new Strawberry stamp from Art Gone Wild.


I also plan to add lots of sketches and qoutes that I love.


Maybe some color, but maybe not.


I also plan on dreaming big this year.


Because, why not.


P.S. I love my new beetle stamp. And honestly, I didn't even see the heart on his back until I started coloring this one in.


Big things -- yup they do start small.


And, they often start with cupcakes.


And sweet strawberries.


So why not.


What's your project for this year? Thanks for dropping by, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.