Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, November 5

My Creative Process

Hello friends, I hope you are having a great week. I love when the clock falls back in Maine. I always feel so much more productive in the Fall.

Today I wanted to share one of my favorite, and super simple stamps. This flower stamp (it comes with some journal type words too) is so fun to color and make really beautiful designs with. 


For this page, first I stamped my flower, being careful to center if on my journal page. Then I drew a box and added a decorative border to it. To draw the leaves I simply copied the one that is attached to the flower. You can do it, I know you can! I add quote with a pencil (you could stamp yours if you don't love your handwriting) and then ink the pencil lines with a permanent black marker and add some color for the win.


I think I used Tombow Dual Tip Brush markers to color this design. Sakura Gelly Pens are perfectly opaque and hide little oopsies here and there -- I love the bright pop of color they lend to the design!

That's it! A super simple but really gorgeous page that I created super quick! Thanks for dropping by, have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.