Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, September 23

Words of Wisdom from Art Gone Wild

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday. Wow, this month is just flying by! Today I wanted to share a quick little video I created -- it's all about creating cool backgrounds for me these days.


Here's the journal page that I finished: the stamp set I used is from my newest release with Art Gone Wild, and it's the Words of Wisdom set.


This next piece of art was created from the drippy, left over paint.  I ended up trimming it to 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" and matted it on a piece of navy patterned paper before I mounted it on a blank card. I used colored pencil and a few markers to add some light color to the leaves and background, that really made the flower pop out. Oh, the flower is from Words of Wisdom 2.


THANKS for dropping by today, have a wonderful day and rest of your week.
PS. It looks like you can get FREE SHIPPING on the NEW Art Gone Website for orders over $75.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.