Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, January 13

Not a Fan of Waiting...


I'm not very patient, and waiting in the ER for our turn to be seen when it's busy isn't my idea of a fun time.


Bringing my positivity journal and some markers really helps pass the time! Thankfully there were no broken bones and we only had to wait a few hours to find out.

Have a great day -- and be prepared for anything with a travel kit always at the ready!

1 comment:

  1. Travel kits are so useful. I have put together one in a snapware box. Amazing what one can fit in a small container!
    ~Marilee
    ps Mandy steered me over here.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.