Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, October 23

Brunswick 10 x 10

Last month I contributed to a fun art show in Brunswick called the 10 x 10 Brunswick Benefit Show and Art Sale -- and I'm happy to say I sold one painting!


My two paintings are in the middle! I chose not to frame them because I used Birch Panels.


The sunflower painting is the one that sold, it is one of my favorite ones but I know that it went to a good home.


The proceeds from the sale go to Arts are Elementary which helps Brunswick Elementary schools. I think it was a great success, thanks to all the came out to see all the beautiful work -- and thanks to the person that purchased my painting -- forever grateful for your support!

Have a great day all, it's raining cats and dogs here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.