Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Friday, August 8

My Artful Life Planner

I've been working on a special project the last month or so -- in between stamp designs, consulting and teaching. It's kind of like a coloring book but I'm calling it "My Artful Life Planner" -- a 12 or 18 month planner -- depending on when you want to start. It's filled with 21 drawings and the rest are planner pages that take you into -- January 2016 -- it has a total of 102 pages.

http://www.merrymeetingarthouse.com/product/2014-2015-artful-life-planner/
After getting some feed back from a few friends, and creating a video to demonstrate how I put mine together I'm happy to say that the planner is ready for you to purchase.

http://www.merrymeetingarthouse.com/product/2014-2015-artful-life-planner/

The video is nearly 17 minutes long and covers printing, creating covers, punching, binding and assembly. And also gives some tips on what to do if you don't have a binding machine and how to use the We R Memory Keepers Cinch.

http://www.merrymeetingarthouse.com/product/2014-2015-artful-life-planner/

I'd love for you to take a minute to check it out here -- at my classroom website; Merrymeeting Art House. When you purchase you will have immediate access to the video as well have the ability to download the digital file from my Google Drive.

As a thank you to my faithful readers I've put the planner on sale -- you can save $5.00 if you purchase before August 31 -- so don't hesitate!

THANKS for dropping by, have a GREAT day!

3 comments:

  1. I tried using the coupon, and it said that it does not exist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just placed my order, but forgot to add the message, that I want mine to start with January 2015

      Delete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.