Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, August 12

Living a Creative Life...

Living a creative life isn't just for artists creating paintings, collages or drawings -- anyone can have creativity in their lives.  Inventing creative ways to grow food, care for your family and live your life are all ways -- truly being creative is so much more than art that hangs on the wall. 


I know lots of people that don't paint or draw but create lots of great recipes from good whole food to provide a healthy life for their family.


The juxtaposition of creativity and life can be infused together in many more ways than just using paint, pencil and paper. I'm also a firm believer that any type of life art can be learned through lots and lots of practice, trial and error and happy accidents.


I always tell students in my classes that everyone can learn how to draw and the more and more they practice the better they get. I don't think anyone should give up on art if it makes them happy.


If they did, then no amount of food would be able to feed their starving soul. Honestly, I think that just when we feel like giving up we need to just plug along and stick with it because a break through is about to happen.

Thanks for dropping by today, make sure to visit Merrymeeting Art House to see the on-line classes I offer if you want me to teach you some things about art and creating mixed media art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.