Not only will you be inspired by some really beautiful projects created by these very talented artists friends of mine using my stamps and stencils but I'm happy to announce that I've got a few prizes to give out at the end as well!
I'm happy to finally announce my very first blog hop using my stamps from Art Gone Wild and Friends! This has been quite a journey -- from drawing designs in my notebooks and sketchbooks to seeing them as products -- a total dream come true. It's funny, the first time I realized that I had achieved one of my largest dreams -- I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face. it's amazing to see the fruits of your labors finally pay off -- when you realize it it's the most amazing feeling!
You can see out the entire catalog with the Winter release at Art Gone Wild by clicking on the catalog image.
- You can also see the Summer, 2013 release here (Direct LINK to Catalog: http://agwstamps.com/catalogs/winter_2013_pdfs/Catherine_Scanlon_late_2013.pdf).
- For wholesales inquiries you can contact Art Gone Wild at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To see a list of stores (on-line and in person) that carry my stamps you can go to my blog and look at this link: Places-you-can-buy-my-stamps and stencils
I used this set, Flower Stamps 2.
To create a funky Journal Page with Private Journaling and some fun color adding and subtracting techniques.
To finish up I enhanced the colors with colored pencil and added journaling with a white Gel Pen. The top of the page was kind of lonesome so I filled in around the flowers with leaves and stems. It turned out pretty nice, and it felt good to get that off my chest!
Well, that's ALL I've got today, make sure you HOP on over to everyone else and see what they are up to. Make sure you leave a comment ON THIS blog for a chance to win a Clear Stamp Set, courtesy of Art Gone Wild!
- Art from the Heart by Catherine Scanlon Designs < --- You are here!
- The two Winners will be chosen on April 18th, and will be posted on the Art from the Heart by Catherine Scanlon Designs blog.
- The two winners will be emailed that they have won, so please remember, when commenting make sure to leave an email address where you may be reached so I can email you that you've won and get your mailing address.
- New winners will be chosen after a few days, so be sure to reply right away.
- This is Give Away is OPEN to International Readers!