Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Tuesday, March 18

Teaching is so Rewarding!

Today I wanted to share some photos from a workshop in Shetland, UK over the weekend with the lovely and talented Jennie Atkinson. I first met Jennie when she signed up for a class with me at My Creative Classroom several years ago, and in a recent email to me said this:
I always tell everyone that I am only where I am today because of you - by doing your courses you stretched me in ways I would never have thought possible.  Your courses are always so well organized and I know you put a lot of time and effort into them to get it right.
It's been so exciting watching Jennie's progress as she incorporated what I taught into her toolbox. Now, she's teaching amazing classes and sharing that and that makes me super excited too -- and super blessed that I am able to share what I do.

Here are a few pictures from her class at the Tingwall School last weekend.

http://jennie-livethedream.blogspot.com/

http://jennie-livethedream.blogspot.com/

 I spy, with my little eye -- something familiar on this page!


It sure looks like they are having a great time AND I'm super excited that she shared some pictures using my Black Eyed Susan stamp. Thank you so much Jennie.

You can check out Jennie's class schedule here and check out my on-line classes at Merrymeeting Art House or here at My Creative Classroom!

Thanks for dropping by today, have a great week. I think I'm finallly on the mend from a super nasty cold that's been hanging around since last week!
 

2 comments:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.